The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 16, 2008

ABC Meme

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As seen at Russian Violets.

Accent: Yep. From Hometown.

Booze: Whiskey-ice-water, wine, beer, vodka, margaritas...

Chore I Hate: Dusting and filing

Dog or Cat: Dogs rule! I like cats too, but...DOGS RULE!

Essential Electronics: Ipod, laptop and cell phone

Favorite Cologne(s): I don't wear cologne often, but I do like Stella, by Stella McCartney.

Gold or Silver: Both

Hometown: Home of the Boys in Black and Gold

Insomnia: Ever since I can remember.

Job Title: Adjunct Instructor

Kids: None and no desire to have any

Living arrangements: House in suburban Lake Effect Snow Central

Most admirable trait: I am a great listener. I think I was a therapist in another life.

Number of sexual partners: I've been married almost 16 years, what do you think???

Overnight hospital stays: A few.

Phobias: Snakes, closed spaces, closed spaces with crowds, heights.

Quote: "It seems to me I remember every single fucking thing I know." At the Hundredth Meridian by the Tragically Hip

Religion: Born and raised Roman Catholic, but I would say I am an agnostic now.

Siblings: A younger brother

Time I wake up: It depends on my teaching schedule. The Boy will not let me sleep past 8:30.

Unusual talent or skill: I seem to retain bizarre bits of trivia that would only be helpful for Final Jeopardy.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mushrooms -- I am allergic.

Worst habit: Taking on too much, self doubt, opinionated.

X-rays: Many. Most recently, my right ankle

Yummy foods I make: Key Lime pie, pasta salad, too many more to mention...I love to cook.

Zodiac sign: Capricorn poster girl!

1 comments:

RussianViolets said...

We've got a lot in common, sista!

Subscribe