The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

She's a Good Girl

Posted by Seeking Solace |

With the exception of one essay*, I finished grading my Composition class. All the grades have been calculated. Yippie.

In following Dr. Four Eye's incentive plan, my reward for finishing grading the Composition class was to enjoy reading this while sitting outside on my patio.

Plus, Husband is taking me for to my favorite taco place for black bean tacos after our workout tonight.

Ah, I love incentives.

Tomorrow, I will tackle my CT class.

*The student has an extension that expires tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Books make great incentives!! Especially in lieu of cupcakes...which is usually my incentive for most things. LOL

YUM to tacos too!

Anonymous said...

yay!

Subscribe