The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Not So Bad After All

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I came to a huge realization this morning. I realized that those students who do not submit their work are not as bad as I previously thought.

I realized this when I only had to read 6 or 7 crappy research papers instead of 18.

It's much easier and less stressful, to put a big fat "F" in the grade book. It actually feels good too!

Slackers actually make my job easier.

Bless their lazy asses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the slackers! :)

dr four eyes said...

I'm jealous. Although, I suppose attrition in one of my classes does mean that I'm getting about one-third fewer papers there. But that still leaves me with 19 papers from that class.

Anonymous said...

THERE'S that silver lining!

Subscribe