The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dive In

Posted by Seeking Solace |

So, it's almost 9 AM. The Boy ate his breakfast and had his snuggle time with me. He is stretched out in the sunny spot in the dinning room, taking his morning snooze. Husband is off to work. Laundry is in full effect. I have read blogs, sent an email to poor GML who is really sick, checked my work email, read all my news and academic feeds. I have a full cup of coffee.

There's nothing else to do but grade.

Deep breath now...I'm going in.

3 comments:

dr four eyes said...

May the force be with you!

Did you come up with an incentive plan?

Prisca said...

Painful thought. I'm so sorry.

Seeking Solace said...

Dr. Four Eyes: Yes I did. If I get through my Composition essays, I can sit outside in my backyard and read one of the books the Amazon fairies brought! It's supposed to be 65 degrees today.

Subscribe