The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~It's 40 degrees outside but the "real feel" is 33. WTF?
~ Husband is home from his camping-fishing trip. No fish, but he did get soaked.
~A very good friend, who has been dealing with a very difficult, very unbloggable situation which will hopefully end today. I just want her to have her life back.
~Last week's project, cleaning the office/den is almost done. I just need to vacuum.
~I have not decided what to do for this week's project. I am thinking about doing a complete financial review of our budget, investments and retirement. Given the state of the economy, I want to make sure we are not wasting any money. Also, if Husband and I are serious about a new house, we will want to have a plan in place.
~Husband found his Louisville Slugger. He put it next to the bed. He also suggested we put this sign under the German Shepard on Duty sign.

Those of you who know Husband IRL know what this means!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If friend is who I think it is, won't happen til Wed.

Seeking Solace said...

It can't come any sooner!

RageyOne said...

Did I read that temperature correct?!?!?! Ya'll had temps in the 40s today? Oh my!

DancingFish said...

V uses the same security system.

Subscribe