The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~My back is sore from raking up the leaves in my backyard yesterday.

~The pooch party at GML's house was a blast. I don't know who had more fun, the dogs or the dog-moms. The Boy didn't leave his dog bed except to eat and go out to do his business. But yesterday he was all about playing the chase game with the Girl.

~I was able to open some windows in the house yesterday to let in some fresh air. Nice.

~There is a professor at my school who has not held class for a few weeks. He is not sick or anything. He just does not show up. That's just great. I can't get a full time position, but they let that guy teach?

~I am working on a financial responsibility lecture for my CT class. I am hoping to post some of it on the The Economical Academic.

3 comments:

EcoGeoFemme said...

yay! post your lecture! I invited you to be an author. :)

Screw the truent professor. Maybe you should just show up and take over his classes and then just take over his job! ha!

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea ecogeofemme! go steal his students and take them to your class!

Wayfarer Scientista said...

yay for pooch parties and open windows!

Subscribe