The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, April 04, 2008

Notice A Trend?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~Last night, I had apps and drinks with Divorce Attorney. She caught me up on all the lawyer gossip in Lake Effect Snow Central. But the highlight was the pomegranate margarita I had at Applebee's. De-lish!!! (Thanks to Righteous Babe for the hook up!)

~Tonight, the Boy and I are going to a Dog-n-Mom party at GML's house. Five dogs running around while their moms enjoys apps and drinks. How fun is that? I have a feeling that the Boy and GML's dog, Blue, will spend more time begging than playing.

~Tomorrow, J and I are going to the nearby outlet mall for some shopping. Then, more drinks and food.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delightful trend! Have fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, pomegranate margarita...*drool*

Have fun with the ongoing drinks and food! :)

Prisca said...

Does this mean you are missing (even a little bit) the adventures of private practice or just hearing about classmates?

I'd sure like a pomegranate anything right now. Sounds delish.

Seeking Solace said...

Prisca: No way do I miss private practice. But, I love hearing the dish about who did what to whom, which lawyer got sent to the grievance committee....

comebacknikki said...

Sounds good to me! :)

RageyOne said...

sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Subscribe