The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eureka!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

At first I thought my lack of productivity was due to coming off the high of my fabulous Spring Break. Then, I thought it was because of the migraine attack from earlier in the week. Then, I thought it was because of trying to get back into the groove of teaching in the middle of the week. But now I know what my problem is...

Sinus Infection.

Yesterday, I felt like someone was sitting on my face. I think I was awake for a total of five hours yesterday. I couldn't even enjoy my favorite black bean taco and chips that Husband brought me for dinner last night.

Today is a little better in that I have moved up to sub-human status. I am up and moving around. Hopefully, I can get some stuff done today.

In the meantime, could someone please tell me where March went?

11 comments:

Weezy said...

I hear you girl, but I'm sorry--- this line just made me laugh-- "Yesterday, I felt like someone was sitting on my face"

13 year old snickers from the background :)

Anonymous said...

Weezy is right, that is a very funny statement! It's good to recognize when that is happening, and for goodness sake, make them move!

As for March, it is sliding into April under a pile of old frozen snow! It is no wonder we cannot find it.

Anonymous said...

ooh, so sorry for your sinus infection. and yes, i am also wondering where march disappeared to...

RageyOne said...

can you believe tomorrow is the last day of March!?!? oh, where did the time go....

i hope you feel better soon.

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone. It's amazing that I can maintain my sense of humor when sick!

Weezy said...

have you tried one these? I've found they are awesome and really help when I have a bad sinus day---(and there is a good sale today!!!)
http://www.amazon.com/Vicks-V1200-Personal-Steam-Inhaler/dp/B0000TN7MY

Seeking Solace said...

I so need to get one of those!!! Thanks Weezy!

Weezy said...

make sure you get the vics or paz pads to go with them...mmmm menthol

Ignore those that say not enough steam... I have to keep ours on the lowest level or you will fry your face off!

Today has been a bad sinus day for me too..(and even though I busted on you earlier--- i found myself on the phone with my mom saying it felt like someone was sitting on my face. I'm the recipient of my dad's bad sinuses.)

M said...

Sorry about the sinus infection - totally hear you on the where'd March go thing.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

I've been wondering about that whole March thing too...let me know if you find out. (Catching up now on old posts...)

Abbey said...

Glad your feeling even sub-human again.

Subscribe