The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bonus with Purchase

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I did go to the Loft today. I intended to only spend $100.00, thus getting four $25.00 coupons. I even looked on-line to get some ideas of what I might purchase.

So, how is it that I am $200.00 poorer?

Because, I bought this in green, this in navy, this in yellow, this blouse, and these pants. At one point, I had to tell myself to step away from the Loft. One the plus side, I got 8 coupons to use later. Wow.

I love the sweaters. Even though spring is near, it is still sweater weather in Lake Effect Snow Central and will stay that way until about June. So why not have some nice spring colors? And I love trouser jeans. Great option for work.

I think I am going to give some of the coupons to my girls, J. Righteous Babe and GML. There is no way I am going to use all of them between now and the time the coupons expire. The remaining ones I am going to keep as incentive. I am back to a size 12, so maybe by next month I will be a 10! I haven't been a 10 since 2000.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Cute stuff! I love the pants!!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love them all! But around Lake Effect Snow Central, you know you will have to wear turtlenecks under the sweaters until June! And I will soooo take the coupons off your hands! :-)

DrOtter said...

I bought a black Trench
from Mexx today. Suddenly my wallet feels quite light - I never buy things full price from there normally (and make quite an art of stalking things until sale - I can wait for a couple of months). But damn this coat fitted so well.
I love the blouse and trousers (sorry! Pants). I'm sad - no Anne Taylor Loft around these parts.

BrightStar (B*) said...

Super cute clothes!! We don't have a Loft here, only a regular Ann Taylor, and I prefer the styles at the Loft.

I went shopping today, too, at Banana Republic and JC Penney. I'll post a pic later.

Alice said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! :)

RageyOne said...

Love the pants! I may need to go by there tomorrow. Congrats on getting into the 12 and here's to getting into the 10 soon!

M said...

ooh ooh ohh, I love the floral blouse.

Anonymous said...

wow, coupons and those cute clothes!? that is a great deal!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone. It was a good shopping trip. I can't decide what I am going to wear on Monday.

Prpoter Doc: Love the trench!!!

GML: Yeah, sucks where we live! But at least the sweaters are pretty colors!

B*: No Loft??? That's sad. Can't wait to see the pics.

DancingFish said...

This coupon knowledge is dangerous! I put a dress on hold at the Limited yesterday so must go back today to buy it. I might have to stop by the Loft beforehand to see what is there!

Julie said...

Adorable! I went yesterday and bought 3 shirts... I was happy to get my rewards certificates :) I want to use one of them towards the trousers you bought - I love them!

Subscribe