The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am trying to get some stuff done around the house. So far, I cleaned the vortex that is our bathroom. Also, all the laundry is put away, just in time for another round. Bedroom is cleaned and dusted, including the Boy's bed. Maybe, I will tackle some work related stuff. I have a lot of grading to do.

This afternoon, the Boy is going to playgroup with GML's pups, Frankie and Blue. There will definitely be some doggie fun and frolic! Plus, GML and I are making plans for the summer. Both of us have the summer off from teaching. YAY!!!!! Get ready for the second installment of the Summer of Seeking Solace!!!!

I would like to stop in at the Loft this weekend. I really don't need anything, but they are running a great promotion . Those cu-pins will come in handy later. (Just for you, Comebacknikki. I had to use the redneck version of that word!) It would be nice to get a couple items in the new spring colors. I kinda like the green I have been seeing lately.

Tonight, Husband and I are going to a concert with Rented Life and her husband. Should be lots of fun. We love hanging out with them!

Subscribe