The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Woof!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

What's ruff? It's The Boy here. While my mom is recovering, I thought I would do the meme that Wayfarer Scientista's Disreputable Dog did.

Rules: Link to your tagger's owner and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Here are 5 random facts from about The Boy:

1. My mom and dad adopted me when I was 1 1/2 years old from a rescue group. My puppy-hood was very sad. My previous family was not very nice to me. Their children would pull on my ears and tail. The family gave me away when I was a year old because I was no longer a cute puppy.

2. The Boy is my blog pseudonym. My dad named me after a brand of cigar becuase I was black and tan and shaped like one. My name is a shortened form of that brand of cigar. I have a middle name too. It's the childhood nickname of Hank Williams Jr.

3. I love almost any kind of fruit or veggie, especially bananas. Actually, I love to eat. I am very food driven. If there is food, I will eat it. Mom thinks I would eat until my stomach exploded and then go back for more.

4. I am quite the ladies man. I love the ladies. I am currently pursuing a German Shepard named Libby. I have other girlfriends too, like Nestlie, who lives next door and is a chocolate Lab. She is my "main bitch". There's also Mandy, the German Shepard, Baylor, another German Shepard, Emma, the Pit Bull mix, Carmen, a Swiss Mountain dog and Gretel, the Weimaraner. Mom is relieved that I am fixed because she does not want to pay puppy support.

5. I love the snow. I love to roll in it and dig in it. Mom can't get me in the house when it is snowing. She calls me the Snow Dog.

I tag Rented Life's kitties and any other pups, hounds or kitties that want to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your dog has a pseudonym--can't be too careful about canine identity theft! ;)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Awww, I just love hearing from The Boy firsthand!! He's one lucky pup to have such an amazing Mom and Dad now. Thanks for the smile this Monday morning!!

Jane (Doggy Mama)

Wayfarer Scientista said...

Woof!!! Thanks for playing. I love bananas too! And snow... ah, I love snow! Sounds like our puppyhood stories have some similarities...thank goodness for our current owners!

~The Disreputable Dog

Subscribe