The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 28, 2008

On The Cusp Of Productivity

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Ever had one of those days where you complete many tasks, yet you feel like you have accomplished little? That's how I feel today. Like, I almost had a productive day, but not quite.

I am feeling better. Thanks for all the well wishes. This flare was rough, but not as bad as it could have been. Tomorrow, I will get back to working out, albeit slowly.

One nice thing is that the sun is shinning in Lake Effect Snow Central and it is above 30 degrees. YAY!!!! Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's. Woohoo...heat wave.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad things are seeming a bit better in your world. Hang in there!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks B*! It's nice to hear from you too!

Subscribe