The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Whimper

Posted by Seeking Solace |

A moderate RA flare has sidelined me. I had a feeling it was coming on Thursday when I told Righteous Babe that I was feeling some pain. But, I thought I was sore from my workout the night before becuase it felt like muscular pain instead of joint pain. I guess I just had a reaction to the insanely cold weather in Lake Effect Snow Central.

I woke up yesterday unable to walk to do much of anything. Husband stayed home with me. The Boy tried to snuggle on the couch without causing me any pain. At least I got some reading done and watched some Law and Order reruns.

Today, I feel a little better. The swelling has gone down and I am more mobile. Some things take a little longer to do...like typing.

I hope this passes quickly so that I can get back to life.

8 comments:

Prisca said...

Feel better!

BrightStar (B*) said...

feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are resting and feeling better.

Take care of yourself. :)

Psycgirl said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Alice said...

So glad you're feeling better already!

RageyOne said...

:( So sorry you're not feeling good. Get some rest and here's to a better day tomorrow.

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear ss. hope all is better!

Subscribe