The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Husband's New Toy

Posted by Seeking Solace |


After saving his pennies for over a year. Husband is the proud owner of a
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar.

He has been driving me crazy with this purchase. He has gone back and forth with whether he wanted this guitar that he has been dreaming about or some other guitar he saw a couple of weeks ago which was totally different. I kept telling him to just buy the f-ing guitar that he has wanted. Even Rented Life's husband, who has been a consultant on this purchase, told to just buy the damn thing already.

Finally, he listened.

Oh, and what did I get? Ear plugs and a bottle of Excedrin! (Just kidding, hon!) Husband has promised to use headphones when I am around.

Any requests??? Yes, he can play a little of Stairway to Heaven!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

free bird!

Seeking Solace said...

Anastasia: Husband says he needs to see your lighter first!!!

Mad Hatter said...

How cool! I've been trying to talk my husband into getting the "guitar" for our XBox 360 so I can play Guitar Hero. Not remotely the same, I know, but I can pretend, can't I? :-)

Prisca said...

Dude, Rocks! Literally.

How absolutely cool.

Subscribe