The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Can Only Laugh

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I just finished a round of CT essays on lethal injection. I thought I would share some "gems" with you.

  • The electric chair was deemed a humane form of punishment.
  • The death penalty has been a lifelong debate that has been around for decades.
  • People can take on the job of an executioner and have no connection to the medical field. (I can see it now…Wanted. Professional Executioner. No medical experience needed.)
  • Many executions were not done properly due to a lack of incompetence.

And I have another class yet to read!

Like Jimmy Buffett says "If we all didn't laugh, we would all go insane."

3 comments:

rented life said...

Perhaps they listened to Bush's speech this morning where he talked about researching intelligence to make sure it wasn't "dis-information."

There's not enough lack of incompetence in the world

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

been there -- and I'll be doing that again in a couple of weeks.... sigh. Do you think the fact that I'll be grading a bunch of them after my trip to Vegas will help?

Seeking Solace said...

Philosphy Factory: Maybe. You will be more relaxed.

Subscribe