The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Because I Just Can't Read Anymore Papers

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Just Me tagged me for this one.

The rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes...

  • When I was 19, I was given the children's menu at a restaurant.
  • I don't heal very well from cuts or bruises. I have this black spots from old wounds, especially on my legs. It's embarrassing because they are visible and I have to cover them with special makeup when I bare my legs. Plus, I worry that people may think that Husband beats me when that is SO NOT THE CASE.
  • Husband and I grew up in the same town and even went to the same high school. (He is two years older than me.) We did not know each other then. We met in college and realized that we had a similar circle of friends, like one of those six degrees of separation things.
  • I can make popping noises with my jaw.
  • I can belch on command and have won many a belching contest.
  • In college, I worked as a security guard for events. What's weird about that is at the time, I probably weighed about 100 pounds soaking wet. So, I mostly checked bags and staked out the women's bathroom for illegal stuff.
  • When I was 12, I punched a phlebotomist in the face because he kept jamming me with a needle and I am afraid of needles.

I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I think this one has been around. So, if you want to do it, have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my college roommate used to bruise really easily. I left a mark on her arm one time after I grabbed her playfully. we joked that I was beating on her. and then I told everyone she was a rotten peach.

random story for a random fact!

Anonymous said...

i am very easily bruised too! i always look like a heroin addict for weeks after a blood draw.

Subscribe