The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tired Tuesday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

After a crappy Monday, I am feeling rather tired. I stayed up way to late watching the Muddy Bowl. Jeez, no score for the until the last 17 seconds of the game.

So, it's another day of administrative crap, grading and teaching. At least one class is watching a film. Maybe I can do some work.

I will leave you with the ultimate bad case of the Mondays. The award goes to my pal, GML. She had a student who came to class smelling like a combination of cigarettes, non bathing and urine.

Um...right. I am at a loss on that one.

1 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

I didn't really get to watch that game--I was making a birthday cake for a labmate--but I could hear my husband laughing his ass off at the way the football would just hit the ground with a splat on punts. Ugly game, but at least they won, right?

Subscribe