The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • J and I are going for the ultimate spa pedicure today. Yeah, I know it's cold outside and no one is going to see my toes, but as I explained to GML yesterday, I will have happy feet and that is so worth it.
  • Tonight, Husband and I are having friends over for dinner. It's going to be loads of fun. Good food with great friends is always fun!!!!
  • Plus, I think my friend needs to have some fun, give some of the stuff that is going on in her world. I wish there was something more I could do to help her. But, I don't have much power to do so. Otherwise, I would unleash my pit bull-attorney persona and open a case of whoop-ass. I just hate seeing anyone that I care about hurting or having a rough time.
  • I haven't decided if I am going to take the Boy to afternoon playgroup of have Husband take him for a long walk before our guests arrive. He gets really excited and pesty when we have company, so I want him to be a little tired and mellow tonight.
  • Husband just reminded me that we are going to see the Police on Thursday. Wow. I can't believe it's time!
  • Tomorrow, I will go back to grading jail.
  • Don't forget to set your clocks. A whole extra hour of sleep!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope dinner is awesome! :)

M said...

Grading Jail on Sunday! So it ain't so!

Chel P.

Seeking Solace said...

M. in my diary: Are you who I think you are? If so, I am so happy to hear from you! Drop me an email at seekingsolaceblog@gmail.com

Chaser said...

jealous!! Pedicure!!!

RageyOne said...

getting your feet done is totally worth it. i get pedicures all year even though sandals aren't worn for a portion of the year.

Subscribe