The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Today, I made my LAST student loan payment...EVER!!!!!!

It took 11 YEARS and SIX MONTHS!!!!!!

That means an extra $300.00 per month!!!!!

Thanks to Husband for his frugal ways and great paying job that helped us get to this point in our lives.

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

ETA: I just got a check in the mail for $1500.00 for attorneys fees for a case that I previously transferred to another attorney.

So, what do you think? Cabo San Lucas or Maui in January????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I can't even imagine how awesome that must feel. :)

M said...

I am envious!

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats!!

Karen said...

WHOO HOO! Congrats!!!!

Chaser said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Either one!

Abbey said...

Yay for you!

Mad Hatter said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve a celebratory trip. I'm voting for Cabo San Lucas, but only because I've never been there and want to live vicariously!

RageyOne said...

congrats! i'll be glad when i get to that point!

Subscribe