The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy Morning

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Husband and I were up at 7:30 AM because we had a date with the vampires at 8:15. I hate needles. I tell the vampire to keep talking to me as she sticks me. What I don't understand is why do they say "It won't hurt." when IT DOES HURT!

Five vials of blood later (Husband only had three), we went to a little diner next door for breakfast. As we sipped out coffee, we discussed what our plans were for the morning.

Husband: I need to get a haircut.
Me: OK, well I have to go to JC Penny's and pick up the shirts you wanted and return some stuff I bought last week.
Husband: Well, I have to go home first and take a shower.
Me: Why?
Husband: Because I have to wash my hair. It's all greasy.
Me: Hon, the girl can wash you hair at the salon. That's what they do, you ding dong.

So, Husband dropped me off and went for his haircut. About half and hour later, he picked me up, with freshly cut hair. We stopped at the supermarket to pick up dessert. Tonight, we are having dinner with Rented Life and her husband at their house. Plus, Husband needed some antihistamines because he is allergic to cats and RL has two kitties.

We settled on a very decadent chocolate cake....yumo!!!

Finally, we made it home by 10 AM.

I think I need a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had the same conversation with myself the last time I got a haircut. You need to go home and wash it really quick. dude, seriously...they're going to wash it and charge you for a shampoo anyway...

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, but it feels so good to have someone wash your hair.

rented life said...

Don't worry I've been cleaning up as much cat hair as I can. We have allergy stuff too. I'm allergic to them, but after an adjustment period your body gets used to the ones you have. Being around other cats of dogs really gets me though.

Seeking Solace said...

Yeah, I remember how the Boy would not leave you alone!

Subscribe