The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Last night, Husband and I had dinner with Rented Life and her husband at their house. We dined on yummy quesadillas and a very sweet chocolate cake for dessert. The guys dined on the ones made with the super-fire hot insanity peppers. RL and I not that adventurous, or stupid enough to even try, despite prodding by our guys.

Husband took a bite of his and said "OK, these are not that hot."

Five seconds later, he was gulping his beer!

Yep.

We had such a great time. The guys went to the "music room" for a guitar jam session. RL and I shot the shit about work, shopping and other related "girl stuff" and visited with her kitties.

Even Husband had fun with the kitties and did not need any meds.

I must say, Rented Life is the best. She gave me some great advice about publishing, which is something I have to start doing if I am ever going to be taken seriously. I have some ideas for some articles, but she gave some good advice about getting started.

Toady, I have so much to do. I have work-related stuff, house-related stuff and resume-related stuff that just has to get done today. But, it's a beautiful day outside. And local football team and my boys and Black and Gold are both playing today.

Damn, I so wish I had a fall break!!!

2 comments:

Prisca said...

Sounds like a lovely evening all around! Even better to get good career advice. :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like much fun! and i want a fall break too...

Subscribe