The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Had a "Girl's Night" with GML last night. Good food, good wine and good times with a great friend!
  • Husband and I have a full plate tonight. We are stopping in at J's party in the early evening. Then we are meeting our friend, F, and his nieces for dinner. F is from Belgium and lives in Detroit. His nieces are in the States for the first time.
  • I want to go makeup shopping. There is a Sephora that just opened in the Huge-Ass Mall nearby. Maybe I will go for a consult.
  • I declared that Monday is my "Back to Reality" countdown. That means I need to get my butt in gear with prepping for the semester and getting back on the workout routine.
  • I forgot to mention that the Boy celebrated his 7th Birthday while we were on vacation. So, there has been some MAJOR sucking up to him this week. I will have pictures of the Boy with his "present" posted soon.
  • It's actually chilly here today. It's only 65 degrees.
  • We have a serious rat problem in my neighborhood. More on than later.
  • I think I need a nap.

4 comments:

Prisca said...

You are full o'news! I can't say which topic is more important to know about... the Boy's birthday, 65 degree temps, or Sephora at Big Ass Mall. Hmmmm.... I think I'm going for the rat problem. Yep. That sounds like a public health problem so I'll vote for that one.

comebacknikki said...

Happy belated b-day to the Boy! :)

Rat problem: ummm... ewwww! We have that same issue around our place (in the allies). I almost fainted the first time I saw one behind our apartment building. It was the size of a small dog!

rented life said...

I heart Sephora. I could live there.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to the BOY!!!

Subscribe