The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Training Day

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Tomorrow begins my pre-season training camp for the new semester. I haven't been in the classroom since December '06. I need to get used to being on a schedule again. (And wearing shoes other than flip-flops!) I figure that if I start now, I should be in good shape by the time classes start in two weeks.

I have so much to do! Lots of materials to read. Syllabus, assignments and lecture notes must be created. I also have some administrative stuff to do too.

I also need to get back into a workout routine. I have not done much for the last two weeks. I don't think I have gained any weight. With fall around the corner, the time is ripe for a flare up of the Rheumatoid Arthritis. I know that when I am on a regular workout routine, I feel better and the flares are minor or non-existent. Plus, the workouts help keep me relatively sane!

We will see how it goes. I am optimistic that my training will not end like the movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy training! i don't know the movie, but surely you will be great!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for being proactive about your exercising!

Subscribe