The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Simpsons Movie

Posted by Seeking Solace |

HILLARIOUS!!!!

Husband and I went to see it yesterday. Those of you who know me know that I am a Simpsons junkie. I just HAD to see it.

The movie is like a regular episode, but on steroids. In the first 45 minutes, there was a sight gag, sarcastic observation or other items to tickle you funny bone every 20 seconds or so. I laughed so hard I thought I would pee my pants. The last half hour is a little slow, but still very funny.

Bart's skateborading scene was probably the best part!!!!

The animation and graphics are terrific. The characters looked more vibrant. Very cool.

I will not spoil by telling you what happens. But I will tell you this. Stay at the end to watch the credits. There are some funny little simpets. Oh, and the beginning...priceless.

I am still singing the "Spider-Pig" song!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Spider pig, spider pig..." I love that song too, and I thought it was hilarious. Homer is just one funny, crazy, and lovable character.

Prisca said...

I am so glad to hear the movie holds up to the feature length challenge. Spouse and I have GOT to get there to see it ASAP!

Anonymous said...

i have had that spider pig song in my head for days, and i haven't even seen the movie yet! just from the tv commercials!

*statgirl* said...

I'm going to see it next week...can't wait. I need to check out this "spider pig" song..haven't seen the trailor I guess.

Anonymous said...

So jealous, can't wait to see it!

Subscribe