The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Demented and Sad, But Social

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Last night, Husband and I went out to dinner with Rented Life and her husband. We dined on one of Lake Effect Snow Central's greatest delicacies. Quite delish. Then, back to our house where RL's hubby gave us entertained us with his wonderful musical talent. RL has a great singing voice too. Of course, the Boy loved the attention. He would not let them leave!!! Much fun had by all. I just hope RL did not have to pop an antihistamine when she got home!


Today, Husband and I made a Target run to get the last of our vacations supplies. We also bought a new beach chair at Dick's. Just a few minor things and we will be ready for our trip next Saturday.


I spent about an hour brushing the Boy. His is shedding like crazy. I filled an entire Target shopping bag with his hair! The Boy and I are going to the nursing home today to do his therapy work. We had to reschedule because I wanted to make sure the cloudiness from his eye infection had cleared. He has the strongest eye-lids. It takes Husband and I to hold him and pry his eye-lids open for the drops!


Tonight, we are going to a graduation party for the son's of Husband's buddies from work. If it is anything like the party B had for his older son two years ago. it will certainly be a blast. Somehow, B is able to make it fun for the teenagers and the adults.


I did get an email from my new employer asking if I want to teach a second section of the Critical Thinking course. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which kind of sucks because I am scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The TR class is in the morning, so my whole day would not be shot. But, I am not too jazzed about being on campus five days a week. Maybe I will see if someone would be willing to switch sections so I can have some consistency. We'll see...Maybe I should just follow my new present thought. (see sidebar)


I want to see the Simpsons movie. I heart the Simpsons ever since they were on the Tracey Ullman show. Maybe a matinee tomorrow????

2 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

The title of this post is one of my favoritest quotes ever.

"In physics club, we talk about physics..."

Seeking Solace said...

Brazen: Properties of physics... My husband and I quote that movie all the time!!!!!

Subscribe