The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • The Boy has an eye infection. Last night, his left eye was a little bloodshot. Today, it is cloudy and milky. We are going to the vet later today.
  • Woke up this morning with a small migraine. Once again, Imitrex saved the day.
  • Yesterday, I hung out with Rented Life at my house. We had such a great time. Husband came home at lunchtime and took us out for lunch. What a guy!
  • Tomorrow, I get to wash my hair. I had it professionally straightened on Wednesday and the type of process requires that you don't wash or get it wet for three days. Thursday night was a hoot with GML as we were dodging raindrops after getting pedicures and going out to dinner!
  • Thanks to everyone who signed the petition regarding Michael Vick. I just read that the AKC (American Kennel Club) has also sent a letter to the Commissioner of the NFL.

2 comments:

rented life said...

well wishes from the kitties

Anonymous said...

The poor Boy! I hope his eye clears up soon!

isn't Imitrex the best!?

Subscribe