The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Done!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The bathroom, or should I say, bathrooms are done. The half bath off the kitchen got a full make over with new everything. The entire room was gutted and new wallboard, fixtures and floors were installed. Now, it flows nicely from my kitchen to the half bath. No more embarrassing, 1950's ugly yellow bathroom with a brown toilet!!!!

The full bath on the second floor got a face-lift; new floor, new drainage and fixutres for the shower/tub and replacement wall tile. One of the things I love in the upstairs bath is the new shower head. It is so awesome. It's like standing in the rain!

But the best part about the whole remodeling project is that I finally get my house back!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

YEA! I'm glad they are gone and have left you wonderful bathrooms!

We have a rain showerhead and love it!

rented life said...

Yippie! We re-did our bath 2 years ago. I hate how your whole house feels like a mess when you're only renovating one room!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Pictures??

Seeking Solace said...

Brazen: As soon as I can link my cell phone to my new crappy Internet provider, I will have photos.

Abbey said...

I've always wanted one of those shower heads! Congrats on everything being done.

Subscribe