The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Come Hell or High Water...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I will finish my draft of my personal statement for the LL.M today.

I had a good 40 minutes of writing this morning. That seems to be the trend. I only have about 40 minutes of good quality writing before my brain becomes fried and writer's block sets in.

On top of that , the Boy has a bad case of spring fever. Last night at doggie play group, he was put in doggie time out because he tried to pick a fight with a 120 pound male Doberman. Not smart, considering that the Boy is only 70 pounds. The Doberman almost kicked his ass! Today, he is barking incessantly. I think I will take him for a quick walk to settle him down so I can get some writing done.

ETA at 3:57 PM: I had another productive 45 minute writing session this afternoon. And the Boy was very good on his walk.

ETA: 10:06 PM: Well, it's done. I will spend tomorrow revising and editing. I am going to bed. Lots to do tomorrow!

4 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

Good luck with the personal statement! Having suffered through the very long process of writing one just a few weeks ago, I know how crazy they can make you and how much time they suck away. When I first started it, I thought it would be pretty simple...how wrong could I be??!!? You'll feel such a sense of relief when it's done. Be sure to reward yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

The Boy is not the only one with spring fever! When playtime is over, my pups look at me and my husband like, "That's it!" And we're talking like an hour of playing bally!

Good luck with your personal statement!

BrightStar (B*) said...

yay for the writing progress! Good job!!!

BrightStar (B*) said...

Congratulations on finishing a draft!

Subscribe