The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, March 23, 2007

500

Posted by Seeking Solace |

What better way to honor my 500th post and Friday Dog Blog by showing off the Boy!!!!
The Boy goes to a doggie play group once a week for some fun and frolic. Here he is being chased by one of his playmates, a Rottie named Bear.


The Boy has a new friend named Duke. Duke is a 15 month old Boxer-Lab mix. At first, the Boy wanted nothing to do with Duke. Duke kept pestering the Boy play with him. Finally, the Boy gave in.

This is what happens to the Boy after an evening of frolic at doggie play group. I call this pose "Drunk Dog"!
That's one tired pooch!!!

Here's to 500 more posts!

10 comments:

post-doc said...

He looks like a very good Boy. I took my dog to day care once a week in grad school and she loved it at first. But she suddenly started acting really strange when I dropped her off and they said she'd spend the day crying and clawing at the door. So now we're antisocial together. :)

Congrats on 500 posts!

Pink Cupcake said...

Congratulations on your 500th post...Can't wait for the next 500!

Love the photos...so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Many congrats!

The Boy is very handsome!

Karen said...

Why do they sleep with their paws against the sofa?? Mine does that too and I find it so odd!

He's a cutie that doggie of yours!!!

Abbey said...

Happy 500!

Seeking Solace said...

Kai: I am convinced that my Boy sleeps like that because he KNOWS he is being cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love these pictures! Your boy is just so adorable!!

I love that last shot of him, so exhausted, just wanting to lounge for the rest of the day. That's how my babies get, too... but that position The Boy is in is too much!

By the way, one of our nicknames for our Big Boy, Bismarck, is "The Boy." Funny!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be back!

Alice said...

Great photos! Congrats on your 500th post!

RussianViolets said...

Happy 500! And thanks for sharing the Boy: him's so pretty. (sorry, cannot help my bad-grammar-talking-to-beasties voice)

Anonymous said...

congrats on 500!!!

Subscribe