The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Music Monday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

New feature here at the Waiting Room. I stole the idea from my dear friend, Ellen, who playlist blogs on Fridays.

Since I have free time on Monday mornings to grade or do other stuff, I often have my Ipod on shuffle to drown out the chaos and disorder around me at work.

It was pretty mellow for a Monday.

I Don't Know Why by Norah Jones
Ain't No Stopping Us by McFadden and Whitehead
Love Hurts by Nazareth
Lyin' Eyes by the Eagles
Elsewhere by Sarah McLachlin
Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles
Dessert Rose by Sting
Vallotte by Julian Lennon
Neither One of Us by Gladys Knight and the Pips
Hysteria by Def Leopard
Losing My Religion by REM
The Rising by Bruce Springsteen
You're My Best Friend by Queen

2 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

ooooooh, Julian Lennon! I've always loved him. Valotte was the first tape I purchased with my very own money.

Seeking Solace said...

I know. I love that song!!!!

Subscribe