The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • The temperature and humidity have dropped. I can FINALLY shut of the AC and open the windows!
  • I did a little shopping. Picked up a couple cute things at Ann Taylor Loft. They are having a 70% off sale, so hurry before the stuff is picked over.
  • I saw Christmas ornaments at a card shop yesterday. It just keeps getting earlier and earlier!
  • Nephew's birthday is this week. Our nephew and niece from Husband's side of the family are so spoiled. They have every toy under the sun. Grandma and Grandpa don't help matters at all. I am thinking about a gift card to Chuck-E-Cheese.
  • Only two more weeks of classes until finals. Since I don't give final exams (I give a final paper instead which is due the week before finals), I only have to deal with the little fuckwits for only four more class periods. (Thanks to Claire for the use of the word "fuckwit").
  • Husband told me that someone is stopping by his company this week to check things out. It is believed that it is the new or potential buyer of his division of Big Microprocessor Company.
  • We are rethinking our recon mission for August in lieu of going somewhere fun. Perhaps a place where we can take the Boy with us.

Ok, enough of this. Time to work out.

2 comments:

sunnyacre said...

Glad to hear that you can finally breathe again -- humidity sucks!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts will be with you trying to hang in till end of term...

Subscribe