The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

All Fixed

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Ok, the template is up and running. Thanks, Jesse for the tip.
  • Still muggy here. The weather dude said that there was 3.5 inches of rain recorded.
  • I did NOTHING yesterday. So, I guess I better do some housework today.
  • What is up with all these reality shows? I watched Workout on Bravo, kind of cheesy. And I guess TLC has a reality show for motivational speakers! All I can say is "Stop the madness!!!"
  • Did anyone see the girl on What Not to Wear last night. Those dreads were SCARY. Did she say that she had not washed her hair in 10 YEARS?!? I think Nick should have used the hedge clippers.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nothing days are OK. I'm hoping to have one myself tomorrow. We're supposed to have thunderstorms and I plan to spend the whole time lazing around with books and my laptop!:)

BrightStar (B*) said...

Yep, saw WNTW! Sheepish and I were on the phone and he told me to turn it on and... ew! They were saying her hair was staining the clothes she was trying on! *shiver*

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see WNTW but man, that sounds horrific! My sister loves Nick so much she got an appointment to have him cut her hair. She said he was 'lovely!' Hilarious show.

Arbitrista said...

BH made me watch that show. Yeah, she was a disaster.

Subscribe