The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Why is my template AFU?
  • It has been raining like crazy around here. Too bad it is still humid.
  • My house is a mess. I should probably clean today, that way I can have a weekend free of housework. But, I am just not in the mood.
  • My garden is doing great. The green tomatoes should be turning red any day now. Plus, the peppers are growing nicely. I can also smell the basil.
  • Representatives of the company that allegedly bought Husband's division of his company are supposed to be at the office today. Maybe we will FINALLY find out who the mystery people are.
  • Next week is the last week of classes. My classes are doing oral presentations and submitting final research projects. I don't give a final exam for my classes, that’s what the final papers are for. So during final exam week, I will be getting my grades ready for submission.

I just realized that it's 11:30. I guess I better get my butt in gear and do something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't had rain since July 3, and that was just enough to get the street wet. The last real rain was over two months ago. All the plants around here are brown and crunchy. Want to send some of that rain my way?

I've got three weeks of class left.

Jesse said...

You're template is messed up because the server all your template files are on is probably down, broken, or removed. I'd say it's time for a new template.

A little more checking and the problem is:

"User Account Exceeded Bandwidth"

So, the person whom owns the server space your blog template files are on has gone over their bandwidth limit... This means it's possible the template might come back shortly, or possibly never again....

Seeking Solace said...

Jess: Thanks for the info.

Subscribe