The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Brain Drain

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Sorry for the lack of insightful or humorous posts, but I am just brain dead. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's the end of the semester blahs. I just can't bring myself to write anything of value.

I have thoughts on some many things out there in blogland. I have very strong opinions about the arrogant comments made at Dr. Crazy's site regarding her desire to seek employment that will benefit her personally. I wanted to comment on the recent loss of Shelly's dog. And of course, there is a whole host of other things going on that I would love to talk about. But for some reason the brain just does not want to function at that capacity. So, I guess those posts may have to sit in the Draft section.

And even though I am an Active Academic
commentator, I have been lax with my posts. But don't worry. I am still keeping up with my fitness goals, despite the heat.

I hope this does not last too much longer.

1 comments:

Abbey said...

Don't fret, the heat is awful these days. Have some iced tea and get your mind of those horrible students of yours. :)

Subscribe