The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Is It Something In The Water?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

There seems to be a lot of storm and stress among my blog friends. What's up with THAT!

Just a shout out to everyone who a fumbling through the pits of hell, hang in there. We will all pull through and come out ok. In the meantime, choose one or more of the following:

Have a drink, preferably alcoholic
Gorge on chocolate, ice cream, or whatever comfort food moves you,
Engage in retail therapy,
Hug a puppy, kitty, hammie, or significant other,
Crank up the music, and/or
Engage in ______ (Fill in the blank. Just keep it safe and legal. I am only licensed to practice law in one state!)

Cheers to all!

6 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I've noticed similar angst amongst our peeps.

I've had two beers and some ice cream. I have hugged my hammie (but the sig. other is elsewhere -- we'll be together in two weeks, though!). I bought a C.D. today. You could say that I'm taking your advice!

I hope you're doing okay.

Alice said...

Retail therapy, please. Thanks, Dr. Seeking Solace. :)

Addy N. said...

Hang in there everyone! I did some grading while watching a bad movie on Lifetime (with Elizabeth Berkley in it!), baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies, and danced around with my cat...

Seeking Solace said...

Addy N: I so forgot to add cheesy Lifetime movies!!!! Good one!

Abbey said...

Thanks SS. Hopefully the dark clouds will clear in bloggy land. In the meantime, $1 margaritas on me tonight!

sheepish said...

Mmmmm, ______.....

Subscribe