The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sick Day

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am sick today.

I don’t know if it’s sick-sick because of sinuses, PMS sick, sick and tired or a combination of all three. All I know is there is no way I am going to teach today. I have felt like this all week. I just have no desire to do much of anything. I just emailed work to let them know that I would not be teaching today. The Boy has been out and had his breakfast. Husband is up and getting ready for work.

My job is done. Back to bed.

7 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Get well soon.

Weezy said...

feel better--- i'd send you some chicken soup but I bet your spam guard would weed it out!

Alice said...

Oh, no! Hope you feel better soon. Warm bed and sweet dreams should do wonders. :)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon kitten.

sunnyacre said...

It's the weather -- hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Am hoping you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Subscribe