The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday Docket

Posted by Seeking Solace |

1. Begin grading. Yeah, I know, I should have started that yesterday, but well the couch was pretty comfy and... Anyway, I have three classes of research papers to read. Two of those three classes have other essay assignments that must be graded too. See post above.
2. Take the Boy for a walk. Done. A nice 45 minute stroll around the neighborhood. The Boy is good and tired. He is passed out in his dog bed, which means I will be able to get some work done.
3. Work out. Done. 45 minutes on the treadmill.
4. Do laundry. Like Shelly Malone stated in her blog "Laundry is a bitch!"

Not a bad list, but there is this little devil on my shoulder telling me that I should go shopping instead. Must...avoid...temptation!!!!

3 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

Laundry is most definitely a bitch...Just about to do my third load of the day. Groan. :(

Hope the grading marathon goes well! :)

Anonymous said...

Grading for 3 classes - huh? Final grades yet? Keep us up to date on the bottle - count!

Abbey said...

Ok, maybe it was because of your last few posts, but I swear I read "I have three *glasses* of research papers..."

And I thought "gosh, I wonder what a three glass research paper might look like."

Subscribe