The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, April 14, 2006

It’s a Good Friday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

It’s a Good Friday.

I say that because the semester is now over. And not a moment too soon. I was so exhausted yesterday, that I went to bed at 10 PM last night. This morning, the Boy let me sleep until 9:30!

Husband is getting his gear together for his big annual fishing trip this weekend. Husband, his dad and his brothers are get together for the first day of trout season. Fishing is something that Husband and his brothers have done since they were little boys. It’s nice that they are able to spend some quality time with their dad. They will fish on Saturday and then return to Redneckville for Easter Sunday. Husband will drive back to Lake Effect Snow Central Sunday afternoon.

This means that I have the house to myself to the entire weekend. Well not completely to myself, given that the Boy will be with me. Of course, I will be grading papers this weekend, but I do plan to do some other things too. I plan to watch Crash, actually the end of it, because I only saw 2/3 of the film. I will probably order take out, either Indian or Mexican. And of course, lots of naps!!!

Have a good weekend everyone. I plan to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Friday to you too! I'm getting my hair done today by my favorite hairdresser in the whole world. YAY!

sheepish said...

"Happy" Good Friday to you.

Anonymous said...

lucky you! have fun!

Pink Cupcake said...

Hope you have a fun weekend! :)

Subscribe