The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Let the (Drinking) Games Begin!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Ladies and Gentlemen, the semester in now over!!! I am finished with my classes. Now, I begin the grueling task of grading research papers. At least I am not giving any final exams this semester. Time to break out the red pen of death! (Insert sinister laugh!)

I also had my meeting with the DI regarding my teaching philosophy, which she did not even, collect to review! I did all that work and she did not want to read it? WTF!!!!! I stayed up until midnight finishing it and was almost late this morning because I overslept and the bitch did not want to read it????

Maybe I will break into that bottle a little early….

5 comments:

Addy N. said...

Congratulations on finishing the semester! Wow- do you guys finish early or what? We have graduation around May 5th and I thought that was early. You finishing only increases my panic that my teaching-free semester is nearly over! I still have part of the summer, but still... And can you believe that my daughter is having spring break NEXT week? Talk about late!

P.S. Good luck with the grading (& drinking games)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to the end! Woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

It sure feels good to finish, doesn't it? Hopefully your next class will be better.

BrightStar (B*) said...

you're done, too!!! I'm so jealous. I am not done until May 19. But I was off all of January. :) Happy grading!

sheepish said...

Have fun grading! Give 'em hell! (on Easter, no less)

Subscribe