The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

How Long To Sing This Song?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The 40 Meme. Thanks B* for this one!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? The Boy. It one of his tricks!
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Yep. In college I took ROTC instead of gym courses. It was fun.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope…must have quiet
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? No, I am lactose intolerant
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Nope..I can’t spell!!!
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yep.
7) How fast can you type? Dunno, I have never timed myself.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? Nope.
9) What color are your eyes? Hazel
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Yep.
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Last night after my workout.
12) Do you knock on wood? Sometimes
13) Do you floss daily? Yep. I am very particular about my teeth.
14) What happened to question #14? Probably in the witness protection program for meme questions
15) Can you hula hoop? I have not done that in ages!
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? I am a lawyer…what do you think?
17) What do you want for Christmas? No clue. But every year I ask for a puppy so that the Boy will have a sibling. So far, Santa has not followed through on that one.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Not personally
19) Do you talk in your sleep? No, but I have been known to scream.
20) Who wrote the book of love? Some dude
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yep
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? No.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? Yes. I am very proud of what I have accomplished.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? I think about 20
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? YES..and I am still waiting for that too!
26) Plans for tomorrow? Getting my hair done and doing some vacation shopping.
27) Can you juggle? Nope.
28) Missing someone now? Yes. My niece who is studying abroad.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? About 10 minutes ago
30) And truly meant it? Absolutely
31) How often do you drink? I have a glass of wine almost every night
32) How are you feeling today? Tired
33) What do you say too much? Pretty much any swear word
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope.
35) What are you looking forward to? ARUBA!!!!!!!
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, my mom and I were locked out of the house and I was small enough to fit.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? HELL NO. Do you know what’s in that stuff? Why do you think dogs beg for OUR food?
38) Can you handle the truth? Yep.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like green eggs and ham or genetically altered green eggs and ham.
40) Any cool scars? More like too many scars. I don’t heal well from cuts or bruises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: 39 - my sis used to give the kids "green eggs and ham" in the form of a spinach omelet w/ ham

And am glad you're getting to Aruba soon!!!

BrightStar (B*) said...

LOL @ your answers to 14 and 20.

Addy N. said...

ss: I didn't read them all, but the title of your post has U2 stuck in my head....

Kiss My Mike said...

LOL the book of love is written by some dude. I thought it was written by Carrie Bradshaw!

Subscribe