The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

American Idol: Boston

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Tonight was the last night of auditions. Seemed a little lackluster. No one really wowed me. But there were a few good highlights

I was surprised that the hip hop guy could sing…somewhat.

The girl with the flower in her hair was just awful. What was up with that medley she performed? I wonder if FOX will ever have an American Stripper.

The Cher non-wannabe impersonator did get Simon with an excellent burn.

The “Joy to the World” montage was pretty good.

I cracked up when the Clay wannabe said that he had to pee and that’s why he sang so badly. He was worse after he let nature call!

Tomorrow is the beginning of Hell Week. Tomorrow is also the Grammy Awards. Dilemma: Watch the Grammys and tape Idol, watch Idol and surf to the Grammys during the commercials or just watch Idol and catch the last two hours of the Grammys????

What to do?????

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I missed AI tonight! boo! I was out with a friend. yay!

Watch Grammy's, tape Idol.

UltimateWriter said...

a music lover's night for sure...

Dr. Crazy said...

Ok, my favorite part of last night's AI was the pair in weird space costumes that they made (I think part of the joy to the world montage? I don't know, but I laughed out loud.)

My plan for the night:

1. Watch Grammy red carpet on E!
2. Watch AI, channel surfing Grammys
3. Watch the rest of the Grammys.

I can't deal with the taping.... Maybe I need Tivo....

Subscribe