The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This Weeks AI Dish

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Bright Star asked for my AI dish. So here is a double shot.

Despite fading in and out of consciousness, I did catch some of AI last night. Here’s what I remember…

Stink: The girl wearing the lingerie outfit. I do give her credit for going out in public like that.

Stank: The Michael Jackson impersonator. He does get points for the socks.

Stunk: The chick with the white outfit and ghetto attitude. Did she think she was Lil’ Kim’s evil twin? And why was she trashing on Paula?? Paula hardly said boo to her.

As for tonight, maybe it was just me, but there wasn’t anyone who really stood out. There were some good singers, like the girl whose mother was her vocal coach. Simon did appear to have an acute case of assholeus maximus, but that is normal behavior for him.

OK, your turn…

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

seemed to me that a lot of people were yelling tonight while singing.

I was cracking up at how Simon thought so differently from Paula and Randy tonight.

blithering moron said...

the fireman guy was strange...

UltimateWriter said...

why did simon walk out?? i missed that part...

Seeking Solace said...

I am not sure why he walked out. He was acting stranger than usual.

Subscribe