The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Recovering

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am feeling a little more human today. It was definitely the bug that Husband had over the weekend. Thanks for all the get well wishes!!! Husband appreciated his get well wishes too!!!

I missed two days of work, which means I am two days behind. I need to put together something in the form of an essay assignment for my Employment Law class. Plus, I have not drafted my final projects yet for that course and Survey of Law. I planned to hand out the projects next week so that the students can get started. I have no idea what to do for the Employment Law class. It’s a new course, so I can be a little creative. But right now, I don’t FEEL very creative. Plus, there are numerous problems with this course which I will explain later.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Do you want to dish about last night's American Idol?!?!

I don't remember tons of it, though.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with feeling better AND with surviving the new challenges in your courses

Subscribe