The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Another Five Meme

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Bright Star tagged me. Here goes…

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) doris
2) zerodoll
3) Overread
4) BrightStar
5) Seeking Solace

Next select five people to tag (Sorry!):
1) Statgirl
2) pi
3) Pink Cupcake
4) Kiss My Mike
5) Bithering Moron

What were you doing 10 years ago?
January 1996, I was in my last semester of law school! I was also clerking for an attorney who was working on a case involving a woman who was forced by her husband to kill another man with an ice pick.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Teaching a sociology class from Hell. I mean, those students were true demons!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Pretzels
2. Strawberries
3. Toasted bagel with Nutella
4. Microware popcorn
5. Chocolate

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Any Sarah McLachlin song
2. Any Sheryl Crow song
3. Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen
4. Back in Black by AC/DC
5. All Jacked Up, by Gretchen Wilson

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job. Send notice by postcard from a tropical island
2. Build my dream cabin in the woods
3. Pay off my student loan debt
4. Own horses
5. Travel the world, first class all the way!

Five bad habits:
1. Chewing my cuticles
2. Overanalyzing
3. Swearing
4. Never satified with the finished product
5. Terrible speller

Five things you like doing:
1. Shopping
2. Sleeping
3. Wine tasting
4. Agility with the Boy
5. Going to the beach

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Acid washed jeans
2. Any jeans that have a tapered leg (The Mom Jean)
3. Ill-fitting clothing
4. Stirup pants
5. Shoulder pads

Five favorite toys:
1. The Boy (Dogs rule!)
2. My electric piano
3. My cell phone
4. Husband’s acoustic guitar
5. Power tools

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

all of those things you would never wear totally made me shiver! shoulder pads!!!! ew! good call on all of those.

Kiss My Mike said...

okay dear i'll get to this one soon...hehe.

Nice Meme. Me loves Meme. MEME! MEME! MEME!

*Hugz*

blithering moron said...

oh a tag. i never got tagged before.

Seeking Solace said...

B*: Can you tell I grew up in the '80's?

KMM and Blithering: I can't wait to read your responses!

Subscribe