The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Onion Meme

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Sweet merciful crap, this took way too long!

Layer One

Name: Seeking Solace
Birthdate: 1/11/1968
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
Current location: Lake Effect Snow Central, USA
Eye color: Hazel
Righty or lefty: Lefty
Sign: Capricorn
Innie or outie: Innie

Layer Two

Heritage: I am biracial. My mom is Polish and Croatian. My father is Black with some Irish
Shoes you wore today: My new Ugs
Your hair: Shoulder length, former naturally curly hair now straight, Brown with blonde highlights
Your weakness: Good wine
Your fears: Snakes
Your perfect pizza: New York style.

Layer Three

Your most overused phrase: What the fuck, didn’t I just answer that?
Your first waking thoughts: I no function well coffee without.
The first features you notice in opposite sex (or same sex, whatever...): Eyes
Your best physical feature: Hair
Your bedtime: Whenever I am sleepy
Your greatest accomplishment: Passing the bar exam

Layer Four

Pepsi or Coke: Regular Coke or Diet Coke with Lime
Single or group dates: Married
Adidas or Nike: Neither. I wear Succony
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Coffee or cappuccino: Both

Layer Five

Smoke: Never
Cuss: Worse than a guy
Sing: Yes
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Have a crush: Yes, on my husband
Been in love: Currently in love
Want to get married: Married 14 years
Believe in yourself: Of course, who else would?
Type with the right fingers on the right keys: If that means do I know how to type, then yes.
Think you're attractive: I clean up well
Think you're a health freak: Somewhat
Get along with your parents: My father died 20 years ago. On and off relationship with my mom
Play an instrument: piano, flute

Layer Six

In the past month did you...?
Drink alcohol:
Yup
Smoke: Never
Do a drug: Prescription
Make out: Yup
Go on a date: Husband and I have “date nights"
Eat an entire box of Oreos: no
Eat sushi: EWWW
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Made homemade cookies: No
Fallen in love: Already in love
Stolen anything: No
Dyed your hair: No

Layer Seven:

Have you ever...?
Played a game that required you to remove an item of clothing
: No
Been trashed: Yes
Been intoxicated: Is that a PC way of saying trashed?
Been caught doing something: No
Been called a tease: No
Shoplifted: No

Layer Eight

Age you hope to be married: I got married when I was 24.
Number and names of kids: None, unless you count the Boy (which I do!)
Describe your dream wedding: If I had to do it again, a small private ceremony followed by a barbeque.
How do you want to die: Quick and pain free
What would you like to be when you grow up: I don't want to grow up!
What countries would you most like to visit: I have been to all the countries I want to see.

Layer Nine

Number of wo/men kissed: I don’t know, I didn’t keep a record
Number of girl/boyfriends had: 2
Number of drugs taken: Four perscription
Number of people I could trust with my life: 2
Number of piercings: 2 (one in each ear)
Number of CDs: 300+
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of scars: Too many
Number of regrets: I've had a few

2 comments:

Kiss My Mike said...

Awww you're way too humble on this one :

Think you're attractive: I clean up well

Sing with me, "I am beautiful no matter what they say".

Seeking Solace said...

I think it was the meds!!!!

Subscribe