The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Random Saturday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

No much going on here. It’s dark and rainy. Usually we have at least a foot of snow on the ground in Lake Effect Snow Central.

Husband is sick. At least is not like some men who can’t take care of themselves when they are sick.

I have to finish organizing 2005 files so I can begin the rigorous task of doing the taxes. Thank God for Turbo Tax!

My credit card bill for last month almost gave me a heart attack. That’s what I get for buying all my Christmas gifts on line. At least I get paid this week.

It’s quiet, even in blogland, except for the banter between Claire and Professor Bastard. What’s up with you two? Do you two need to go to separate corners?

Thinking about B* and her issues with STBEX. Hope all is well.

GML is at the Spa for a full day of pampering. It’s her birthday. Cheers to you!

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Thanks for the good wishes. It means a lot.

I hope your husband gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell him SS.
Hope your husband's ok.

blithering moron said...

I heart Turbo Tax

Subscribe