The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Drowning

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Help!!!! I am drowning in a sea of midterm exams! My head hurts. My vision is blurry. And if I read one more essay with incomplete sentences, poor grammar and plagiarized resources, I am going to need one of those white coats with the arms that tie in the back! Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day?

I need sleep.
I need a stiff drink. (One of my colleagues suggested Red Bull with vodka)
I need a vacation. (Shout out to GML: While you are basking in sunny Jamaica, I will be drowning in a sea of insanity!)

2 comments:

*statgirl* said...

Hi! Just found your blog through your post on 'cynical prof's' disappearing blog--enjoyed your posts. Welcome to the blogosphere!!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks so much! I miss her blog too. I hope everything is OK!

Subscribe