The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Music Monday: Cranks Edition

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As mentioned in the post below, I am feeling rather cranks today. Yeah, it may be a little manic-depressive, but that's how I feel right now.

  • Manic Depression by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Pinch Me by Barenaked Ladies
  • Narrow Daylight by Diana Krall
  • Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters
  • Piece of My Heart by Janis Joplin
  • Waiting for the Tide by Melanie Doane
  • Elsewhere by Sarah McLachlan
  • Behind Blue Eyes by the Who
  • I'm Gone by Shawn Colvin
  • Grace is Gone by Dave Matthews Band
  • Lonesome Day by Bruce Springsteen
  • Hell Yeah by Montgomery Gentry

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm sorry that you're cranks, but I love that there now exists a cranks playlist!

Subscribe