The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 15, 2007

It's Not Personal, It's Strictly Business

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I spent the weekend battling some flu-virus bug. I spent the weekend traveling between my couch, my bed and the bathroom. It was the poopy-flu, not the barfy-flu, which is a good thing. Throwing up is such an unnatural thing. Husband kept me company as we watched the Godfather I and II and reciting lines from both. ("Don't ask me about my business.")

I have not heard from Local Community College. I don't think I will get the job. But I don't think anyone else will either. I heard a rumor that there is a freeze on hiring. So, it looks like I will be unemployed for an indefinite period of time. So I guess I have to go to Plan B for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick. Sorry about the flu, but I concur that's the better kind of flu to have. Glad you got some good movie time in with the hubby though..I LOVE the Godfather movies!

Anonymous said...

You were right about it going around. Hope you feel better soon.

What is Plan B?

Michelle

Subscribe