The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa Claws is Coming to Town!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Christmas shopping is 90% complete. I have to go out an get gift cards for the older nieces and godchildren. I also have to buy wine for those who are getting the gift of a good buzz for Christmas.

I am picking out some things for the Boy for Christmas. Yes, I buy gifts for the Boy! He was a very good dog this year. Of course, he will have treats and toys, but I am thinking about a new bed for upstairs. He has one for the living room and one in our bedroom. Our bedroom has hardwood floors and since the Boy is getting a bit older (He is six), I am concerned about his joints. I did see a cool bed here which has heat and massage. Sweet. But I think I should have one of those before my dog! Drs. Foster and Smith have some nice ones that are orthopedic and have a bolster. The Boy loves having a bolster!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Anti-Grinch says: Oh, get both of you a heated massage pad for Christmas! The Boy can have the dog version and you can get a people version.

It's amazing what they create for pets these days, isn't it? But why shouldn't a pet, especially an older and infirm one, get special treatment?

Anonymous said...

Doggies absolutely get presents. I like the second one!

Subscribe